COVID-19: Keeping You and Our Family Safe
Updated: Monday, July 13, 2020
To Our beloved Amy’sverse:
The health, safety, and well-being of our Customers and Co-workers will always be our highest priority.
Please rest assured that as the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve we will be closely monitoring guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, WHO, along with local and state health officials. We will be following all instructions and complying with all recommended strategies that are published and updated by these entities.
Based on the most current guidance we have received our stores will remain OPEN and we will be doing all that we can to ensure that everyone is as safe and comfortable as possible. Some of the initiatives that we have in place are:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitation in all areas of the company and most importantly in high traffic areas that include door handles, dispensers, touch screens and all other surfaces throughout our environments.
- We have contracted with an outside sanitation company to do regular deep cleans of every location, every week.
- Each employee must take a temperature reading before they start their shift and anyone who reaches or exceeds 99.4 temperature will be sent home. The current CDC guideline is 100.4.
- Each Employee will take a COVID-19 Symptoms Survey before each shift and will not be let into the building based on their answers.
- Increased the frequency and vigilance of employee hand-washing
- Deployment of easily accessible hand sanitizer dispensers for everyone in all of our environments
- Posted signage with pictures showing how to wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes, and reminders to not touch one’s face
- Modified attendance policies to allow for all employees that become ill and/or display symptoms of any kind to stay home
- End all sampling and close stores earlier.
- Provide financial assistance to our scoops who are financially affected by COVID-19.
We sincerely understand that this issue is cause for significant concern and we will continue to make decisions and employ strategies to ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect our staff and the people and communities that we serve.
Finally, we ask that our community join us in this. We ask that if you are feeling ill, please stay home. We have a variety of services to get you the ice cream you desire.
UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19 CONTACT AT OUR LOCATIONS
Grab and Go
Pints on the Fly
Ship pints to your house or anywhere nationwide. For the length of this health situation, we will encourage contact-less deliveries from our delivery partner. We also reduce the price to $100 and you can use a $20 OFF Coupon Code (AMYSATHOME). Chose your favorite collection here: https://crsh.in/38KJNWZ
Most Third-Party Delivery service has contact-less delivers to help with social distancing.
For more information on how you can help stop the spread of Coronavirus please visit https://crsh.in/2vk4VFH
If you have any questions please call (512) 458-6149 or email email@example.com.
The Amy’s Ice Creams Family